Even a stopped clock....

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

100 greatest musicals

According to Channel 4
Not impressed to see Grease at No. 1
I've heard 'Grease Lightning' way too often, from weddings down the country to drunken hellholes like Coppers, it's the track that strikes fear into the heart of many a heterosexual male

You're just waiting, hoping, praying the dj will play something even half decent....and on comes 'Grease, Grease, Grease Lightning' and your heart sinks as you realise the night is truly beyond redemption
And don't even get me started on 'Sandy'....

Nah, however pretty Olivia Newton John looked as 'prim Sandy' (didn't like 'leather Sandy' at all), she can't compare to the beauty that was Natalie Wood in the real best musical of all time
Great characters, astounding choreography, amazing soundtrack and did I mention Natalie Wood? :)
The one that I want?
Not you Sandy, I've just met a girl called Maria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home